The S.I.R. Festival creates a space for men who love men in San Diego
The S.I.R. Festival invites men who love men for a weekend of creating community and connecting deeper with other men who love men in San Diego!
The S.I.R. Festival will happen in San Diego, California from October 13 – 15, 2023, featuring a unique, immersive experience that brings together distinguished facilitators in sex, intimacy, and relationships to create a transformative experience for men who love men.
They invite you to cultivate community and learn to playfully deepen your relationship with yourselves and others.
The S.I.R. Festival is a fully inclusive, safe event for every race, age, learning style, and disability. They encourage everyone who identifies as gay, straight, trans, bi, asexual, and pansexual men who love men to attend. All participants are also required to sign agreements regarding safety for one another at ticket purchase.
Hosted by Sex Counseling and Bodywork specialists JoJo Bear and Evan Wilson, the S.I.R. Festival will also feature other facilitators, including:
- Cody Daigle-Orians – a writer and asexuality educator living in Columbus, Ohio. He is the creator of “Ace Dad Advice,” a social media based asexuality education project designed to support people exploring asexuality or questioning their sexual orientation.
- Trevor James – a Certified Touch & Cuddle Therapist, Masseur, and a Touch & Intimacy Coach.
- Daniel Borysewicz, MDiv, CSR – a progressive, sex & kink positive, hospice chaplain and educator seeking radical inclusion for all people; regardless of race, nationality, sexual or gender identity, or socio-economic class.
- Joshua, aka “Master Joshua” in the kink/leather/BDSM community – an educator, counselor, emotional surrogate, and end-of-life doula.
- Will Tantra – a sex and intimacy coach living in Los Angeles. He also is a naked yoga instructor and massage instructor.
- Lauchie Murdoch – a queer, neurodivergent Somatic Sex Educator and Sexological Bodyworker who grew up near the Atlantic Ocean, on Mi’kmaq territory.
- H. R. Bremner – a Certified Sexological Bodyworker (2010) with a Masters in Social Work from the University of Toronto (2003). H. R. has worked with individuals and groups since 2004 and has had a practice working with folks around sex, intimacy, and relationships in San Francisco since 2011.
- Paul Johnson – a Fetish Coach, BDSM Educator, and Mentor in San Francisco whose passion is helping men be present in their bodies, be more intimate with their partners, unleash their primal energies, and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
Registration for the S.I.R. Festival is now open. All those who are considering registering for The S.I.R. Festival must read and acknowledge the attendee agreement before registering. The agreement details rules of conduct, standards of behavior, key terms and definitions, etc.
To register for the S.I.R. Festival, please head to the registration page to read and acknowledge the Attendee Agreement before registering for the event.