If you’ve dreamed of visiting Dalmatian Coast in Croatia, you may want to listen to this! Hermes Holidays is offering The Dalmatian Dream Cruise on August 3-15, 2023.
Imagine cruising the Dalmatian Islands with 38 new friends from around the world on your own superyacht. Kick back in one of the numerous outdoor lounges, drink unlimited cocktails, relax in the rooftop jacuzzi, or dance the night away at onboard parties.
Every day, you’ll experience a new port and another exotic location. All you have to do is unpack and relax. The Dalmatian Dream is not just a cruise but also includes the following highlights to maximize your time in Croatia, allowing you to explore as much of the country as possible:
- Two nights in Split at the Hotel Cornaro, overlooking Diocletian’s Palace
- Eight days aboard a luxury superyacht (MV Aurelia)
- Three nights in Dubrovnik at the spectacular 5-star Rixos premium resort – all guests have sea-view rooms
- Daily breakfast plus seven 3-course lunches and two onboard dinners
- Stunning Welcome Rooftop Reception in Split and Farewell Dinner & Party in Dubrovnik overlooking the Adriatic Sea
- Two themed onboard dance parties
- The services of a cruise director and Hermes Holidays representatives ensure everything runs smoothly and to the high standard they expect.
To see the full itinerary and list of inclusions please visit the Hermes Holidays website: https://hermes-holidays.com/dalmatian-dream/about-dalmatian-dream.html.
Living the Croatian Dream
Hermes Holidays’ Dalmatian Dream is not your typical tour/cruise. Why? Because it includes all excursions, all onboard drinks – local Croatian beers, wines, spirits, and all the Aperol Spritz you can drink – as well as all port fees. And according to Hermes Holidays, there are no hidden, unexpected charges!
To enhance your vacation, Hermes Holidays wants to set your experience with them apart from its competitors, so they have included the following excursions as part of the package:
- White water rafting over the Cetina River or zip-lining over the Cetina Valley
- Sunset Tuk-tuk tour of Zadar with a visit to a local winery for tastings
- Visit the Blue Cave in Biševo
- Visit the Krka National Park to see the spectacular waterfalls
- See the military bunkers on Vis, one of which is now a cellar for a local winery where guests will taste locally produced wines
- Enjoy lunch at an oyster farm in Mali Ston
- Go on a day trip to Coral Beach Club in Dubrovnik
- Take walking tours with a local guide in Split, Hvar, and Dubrovnik
Hermes Holidays has limited cabins left on this year’s Dalmatian Dream, departing August 3-15, 2023. For a limited time, they are offering a €300 ($330) discount per person off all remaining lower deck cabins. Use discount code 300SINGLE for single travelers or 600DOUBLE for couples at the checkout.
For more information or to book, visit their website at www.hermes-holidays.com. Get inspired to explore the Dalmatian Coast and take a look back at some fun moments from the 2022 cruise!